Over 20 years Experience
Brown Recluse Spiders
- The other name for it is 'violin spider' and they are commonly found in closets, garages and attics.
- One can spot a violin-shaped mark on its head and they have 6 eyes which are equal in size.
- A mild sting is felt with the bite after which the area reddens and pains a lot.
Are Bed Bugs Dangerous?
- Usually, they feed on you while you're sleeping.
- While they can live in any part of the house, they have a preference for bedrooms and sofas, where humans spend a long time sitting or laying, unaware that they're being nibbled on.
- It doesn't hurt when one starts feeding on you, but you may wake up in the morning with something like a mosquito bite, and this means you've been visited.
- In fact, you may be a delicious treat for a legion of bed bugs for weeks and not even know it.
- The pin pricks are so small and painless that we may not be aware of them at all.
- After weeks of nightly feeding, your skin begins to develop an allergic reaction to their saliva.
- This is what ends up itching or hurting. Often by the time you're aware of them, they've been chewing on you for quite a while.
Wasps - Facts and Information
- Wasp is one of the most common pests that you may find in your house.
- This animal should be removed quickly because it may cause some dangers for you and your family.
- Wasps are commonly known as the aggressive animals.
- They have painful stings that can be dangerous for most people. In this article, you can read some useful tips on how you can get rid of these wasps naturally.
- Using natural wasp repellent is very helpful for you who want to remove these pests quickly.
- Here are some recommended wasp removal products for you.
See what our clients say
Great experience with All Phase - VERY responsive and knows his stuff.
Helped my wife and I navigate some insect issues in our house the SAME DAY we called. Would highly recommend! Quality service at a great price!
Very happy with All Phase Pest Solutions! Damien is knowledgeable and always able to work with our schedule and availability. His services have given us great results (no bugs) and would recommend him to anyone needing help with controlling their pest problem!
Nice guy, follows through on what he says. I didn’t get the feel that I was just an invoice. We do pest control to prevent problems rather than wait for problems to happen.
The biggest thing for me is having someone I can trust. That has not been the case with the big companies who send a different person out every time.
Very personable experience and they do an excellent job!
No signs of spiders and ants after first treatment.